Verulam Golf Club is a ‘Members’ club, owned and run by its members for its members. Our aim is to provide exceptional facilities at an affordable price.
Our members enjoy:
- The tradition of a 113 year old golf club - The Home of the Ryder Cup and Sam Ryder was Captain when he first presented the Ryder Cup in 1927.
- Unlimited play on a course, with possibly the best drainage in Hertfordshire
- Fast, undulating greens that are a test in all conditions.
- Plenty of reserved tee times available
- The ability to introduce guests at a reduced green fee rate and enjoy the benefits of the James Braid Association
- Reciprocal green fee scheme with other golf clubs
- Varied social golf opportunities, plus a full programme of singles, pairs and mixed competitions throughout the summer and winter
- Extensive practice facilities including a driving range, putting and chipping green.
- Skilled PGA professionals able to assist with a range of teaching options
- A warm and welcoming ’19th hole’ to enjoy first-class food and drink – and our lively social calendar
It is simple to join Verulam. The subscription rates for the year starting from 1st August 2018 to 31st July 2019 are listed and there are several categories of membership available. There is no additional joining fee.
I.F.P Member = Intermediate Full Playing Member
F/T student = Full Time Student
L.D / Int. = Long Distance / International
Full (7 Day)
Full (6 Day)
Intermediate Full Playing Member
Long Distance / International
A bar deposit of £125 is required from adult members and a swipe card is issued which gives members a 15% discount on all bar and catering purchases.
You can enjoy the atmosphere of the traditional Clubhouse as a social member. A subscription of £85 plus £25 on the bar card per year lets you enjoy the Clubhouse facilities, Bar, Lounge and patio area to socialise, wine and dine.
MORE on the application process »