Who can become a Ryder Member?
Golf club members in the USA who visit the UK several times each year, on business or for pleasure, who would welcome the opportunity to play as a member of The Home of The Ryder Cup.
Benefits to Ryder Members
- The Ryder Member will have prestigious membership at The Home of The Ryder Cup
- Enables a golfer living in the USA and visiting the UK to easily get a game of golf at a first class golf course close to London. During the summer months it is even possible to have a business meeting in the morning and a game of golf in the afternoon/evening.
US$ 500 per annum. For anyone who can come over and play 5 times in a year the cost would be $100 per day. Even 4 times per year would only be $125 per day. A bargain!
- Open to US citizens, permanently domiciled in the USA, who are full members of accredited golf clubs in the USA with an official handicap.
- The application to Verulam Golf Club should be sponsored by the General Manager/ Secretary of their home club in the USA who should confirm the member’s residency, club status and his/her handicap.
- Prior to a visit the Ryder Member should advise VGC of his/her impending visit, requesting tee times, as early as possible.
- When arriving at VGC he/she should identify himself/herself with Passport I/D each time he/she plays.