Half Term Camps
After popular demand we will be hosting a number of camps which gives children the opportunity to have fun and learn new skills.
PGA Professional Coaching to include Fun Games & Beat the Pro Challenges.
The Camps are aimed at:
- Children New in to Golf
- Children from the age of 7
- Children introducing themselves back in to the Game
- Children currently enjoying their Love for Golf
Camps are on the following dates:
- Tuesday 26th May 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Wednesday 27th May 1:30pm – 4:30pm
For more information please click here
The Junior Academy uses the Golf Foundation Junior Golf Passport. This is a comprehensive, progressive, structured programme designed to help young people learn about playing the game of golf. The programme encourages and motivates beginners through the achievement of attainment targets combined with rewards and the most important element … FUN!
… for under-11′s and complete beginners
11:30am – 12:30pm
12:30pm – 1:30pm
Cost £6 per session (members or non-members)
- All tuition is given by Glen Portelli, Assistant Professional
- PLACES ARE LIMITED TO 6 JUNIORS PER SESSION – PLEASE ENSURE AVAILABILITY WHEN BOOKING – NON ATTENDANCE WILL BE CHARGED
- LESSONS ARE SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS – PLEASE CONTACT US ON THE DAY IF WEATHER IS INCLEMENT – WHERE POSSIBLE CANCELLED SESSIONS WILL BE RE-ARRANGED
SPECIAL OFFER FOR JUNIOR MEMBERS ~ 30 minutes 1-to-1 with Joel only £10
If you require any further information contact Glen via the Pro Shop or e-mail email@example.com.
For more information on the Junior Golf Passport visit www.golf-foundation.org
Carl Morfott - PGA Assistant Professional (Level 2 Coach)
Junior Prices - £10 (30 minutes)
Group Coaching – Saturdays & Sundays, for all ages and abilities!
For more information visit the Head Professional website at www.joelsaundersgolf.co.uk or call 01727 861401 for more information.