Samuel Ryder Golf Academy, Summer Junior 'Development' golf Camps 2018
After popular demand we will be hosting Summer Junior Golf Camps which give children the opportunity to have fun, play games, learn NEW golfing skills, play the golf course combined with PGA Professional coaching.
Summer Junior Development Golf Camps:
- Children from the age of 5 to 11 years
- Children introducing themselves back into the Game
- Children currently enjoying their Love for Golf
- Fun and games-based camp
Summer Junior Golf Camps times as follows:
- Tuesday 7 August 10am – 1pm
- Tuesday 21 August 1pm – 4pm
- £35 per Summer Junior Camp - 3 hours to include light refreshments.
- 'Promotional Reference Codes' for the upcoming Summer Junior Development Golf Camp
NOTE Minimum of 4 children/Maximum of 10 childen
Samuel Ryder Golf Academy, Summer Junior 'Performance' golf Camps 2018
New to the Summer junior Camp schedule we will now be holding Junior 'Performance Golf Camps' for those currently involved in junior golf coaching and activity seeking more personal development and on course action.
Summer Junior 'Performance' Golf Camps:
- Children from the age of 7
- Children currently enjoying regular golfing activity
- Children looking for more focus on the technique and on course management
Summer Junior Golf Camp times as follows:
- Tuesday 14 August 2pm – 6pm
- Friday 24 August 1pm – 5pm
- £45 per Summer Junior Camp Day - 4 hours to include light refreshments.
- 'Promotional Reference Codes' for the upcoming Summer Junior Performance Golf Camps
NOTE: Minimum of 3 children/Maximum of 6 children
#VGC PUPIL1 OR #VERULAMJUNIORGC1 OR #STALBANSSCHOOL1 to redeem £5 off Camp
#**VGC PUPILl1 - For anyone that has had an individual or group coaching session with Laurence Allen or Carl Morfoot
**#VERULAMJUNIORGC - For anyone that is currently a Junior member of Verulam GC
**#STALBANSSCHOOL - For any child that goes to a school with the St Albans District
For more information and to book your place, please contact us:
Laurence Allen 'Academy Managing Director' - 07886827136 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click here
The Junior Academy uses the Golf Foundation Junior Golf Passport. This is a comprehensive, progressive, structured programme designed to help young people learn about playing the game of golf. The programme encourages and motivates beginners through the achievement of attainment targets combined with rewards and the most important element … FUN!
… for under-11′s and complete beginners
11:30am – 12:30pm
12:30pm – 1:30pm
Cost £6 per session (members or non-members)
- PLACES ARE LIMITED TO 6 JUNIORS PER SESSION – PLEASE ENSURE AVAILABILITY WHEN BOOKING – NON ATTENDANCE WILL BE CHARGED
- LESSONS ARE SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS – PLEASE CONTACT US ON THE DAY IF WEATHER IS INCLEMENT – WHERE POSSIBLE CANCELLED SESSIONS WILL BE RE-ARRANGED
SPECIAL OFFER FOR JUNIOR MEMBERS ~ 30 minutes 1-to-1 with Joel only £10
For more information on the Junior Golf Passport visit www.golf-foundation.org
Carl Morfott - PGA Assistant Professional (Level 2 Coach)
Junior Prices - £10 (30 minutes)
Group Coaching – Saturdays & Sundays, for all ages and abilities!
For more information visit the Head Professional website at www.joelsaundersgolf.co.uk or call 01727 861401 for more information.