Located in the heart of St. Albans, Verulam Golf Club offers a warm welcome to the visiting golfer – the home of the Ryder Cup. The Ryder Cup has been a biannual event since 1927 - why not come and visit the Golf Club where it started all those years ago when Samuel Ryder was Captain of Verulam Golf Club.
To enjoy your golf and avoid any conflicts with club competitions, all visiting golfers can book a tee-time with the Professional on 01727 861401
- All players must possess official handicaps
- We ask all players to respect our Club Etiquette
- We ask all players to maintain an acceptable pace of play
- All packages and offers are subject to availability
- Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Our Green Fee rates per round have been held so that you can enjoy Verulam’s superb golf at a very reasonable price.