The Ultimate Fourball Experience
- Full English Breakfast on arrival with Tea, Coffee and Orange Juice
- Warm up on our Practice Range, Putting Green and Short Game area with Complimentary Range Balls
- Play 18 Holes on our famous James Braid designed course and Home of The Ryder Cup, two buggies included
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course Lunch with either 2 bottles of wine or 8 draught lagers/beers*
* Drinks can be substituted for soft drinks to cater for drivers in the group
Package price £350 per fourball Available Monday - Friday
To book, please call Joel Saunders, Professional on 01727 861401
Located in the heart of St. Albans, Verulam Golf Club offers a warm welcome to the visiting golfer – the home of the Ryder Cup. The Ryder Cup has been a biannual event since 1927 - why not come and visit the Golf Club where it started all those years ago when Samuel Ryder was Captain of Verulam Golf Club.
To enjoy your golf and avoid any conflicts with club competitions, all visiting golfers can book a tee-time with the Professional on 01727 861401
Buggy and Trolleys Reservations
We have a small fleet of buggies which can be hired from the Professional as well as manual and electric trolleys. Please book with the Professional on 01727 861401.
Please click on the following link for Buggy Disclaimer form and Buggy Safety Policy Form.
- All players must possess official handicaps
- We ask all players to respect our Club Etiquette
- We ask all players to maintain an acceptable pace of play
- All packages and offers are subject to availability
- Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Our Green Fee rates per round have been held so that you can enjoy Verulam’s superb golf at a very reasonable price.