Visitor Tee Booking - Terms and Conditions.
1. Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking by calling the club's Pro Shop quoting your unique booking reference number. If you cancel your booking more than 48 hours prior to your booked tee time, a cancellation charge will be applied (see Refunds). No refunds will be given for cancellation within 48 hours prior to the booked tee time.
2. Transfer of Tee Times All tee times are to be used by the named person. Someone wishing to transfer the name can do so only with the Club's agreement. The tee time is strictly not for re-sale via the player under any circumstances.
3. Rearranged Tee Times. You can request that your booked tee time be changed up to 48 hours prior to the booked tee time but the following conditions apply:-• If your revised tee time incurs additional costs, these will be payable on check-in in the Pro-Shop.• No refunds will be given under any circumstances for a changed tee time. This transfer can only be done with Verulam Golf Club's agreement and the management's decision is final.
4. Refunds. For visitor Tee Bookings made through Verulam Golf Club's website the following applies•
For bookings cancelled up to 48 hours in advance of the booked tee time a cancellation charge of 25% of the total green fee or £30, whichever is less, will be applied and the remainder of the green fee paid, refunded.
• A full refund will be given if the course is deemed unfit for play by Verulam Golf Club management. The club management decision is full and final. Refunds will only be tendered to the Credit/Debit card used in the original transaction